RADISSON COLLECTION BRAND EXPANDS RAPIDLY WITH ICONIC HOTELS WORLDWIDE, CREATING AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES AND SIGNATURE DINING WHILE CELEBRATING LOCAL ART AND CULTURE. A LEADING PLAYER IN LUXURY LIFESTYLE HOSPITALITY, THE BRAND ESTABLISHES A PORTFOLIO OF 32 HOTELS IN 19 COUNTRIES BY 2022.
Radisson Collection, a luxury hotel brand, is experiencing rapid growth as it expands its portfolio of iconic properties worldwide. By the end of 2022, the brand plans to have 32 hotels and resorts in 19 countries. These hotels are known for their unique locations and are designed to reflect the local culture while offering signature dining experiences and opportunities for genuine connections. The brand aims to establish itself as a leading player in the luxury lifestyle hospitality industry.
Inspired Food & Beverage Experiences
Radisson Collection believes that culinary exploration is an essential part of travel. Its restaurants are designed to be social destinations for both locals and global travelers. One example is Eneko Basque Brussels and Eneko Basque Radisson Collection Hotel, Magdalena Plaza Sevilla, where Michelin-starred chef Eneko Atxa showcases his modern interpretation of Basque cuisine with local influences. Another notable addition is NKO by Eneko, a rooftop restaurant in Radisson Collection Hotel, Gran Vía Bilbao, which blends Basque and Japanese culinary traditions. In 2023, there are plans to open a branch of the Michelin-starred Carbone restaurant from New York at the Mansard Riyadh, which is a Radisson Collection Hotel.
Connecting Curious Travelers to Local Art and Culture
Art and design are integral elements of Radisson Collection hotels. These properties feature artwork by both local and internationally celebrated artists, paying tribute to the architectural heritage of the buildings they occupy. Guests are invited to immerse themselves in the local culture through the hotel’s decor and spirit. The brand actively collaborates with local artists and artisans, allowing guests to engage with art forms such as lacemaking, opera, pottery, and craft spirits. Radisson Collection hotels are strategically located in dynamic cities to serve as ideal starting points for travelers to explore and discover.
New Additions to the Collection
Radisson Collection has introduced seven new hotels in 2022, each with its unique story and charm.
- Renovations of Radisson Collection Hotel in Berlin include the world’s largest freestanding cylindrical aquarium, AquaDom
- Gran Vía Bilbao hotel combines Art-Deco style with a rooftop dining concept by Chef Eneko Atxa
- Grand Hotel Brioni Pula in Croatia reopens after a £30 million refurbishment
- Radisson Collection Morina Hotel becomes the first international luxury branded hotel in Tirana, Albania
- Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn marks the brand’s first hotel in Estonia
- Radisson Collection Hotel, Vadistanbul and Mansard Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Hotel are also notable additions
Radisson Collection has exciting plans for future additions to its portfolio.
- Radisson Collection, Santa Sofia in Milan will transform the former Allianz Italy headquarters into a luxurious hotel with a rooftop pool and fine dining restaurant.
- Radisson Collection Royal Astorija Hotel, Vilnius in Lithuania will showcase Baroque architecture and pay homage to its historical significance.
- Radisson Collection Hotel, Basilica in Budapest offers a prime location near St. Stephen’s Square.
- Radisson Collection Resort, Galle in Sri Lanka provides a luxury experience in a seaside destination.
- Cour des Loges Lyon, A Radisson Collection Hotel in France’s Old Lyon will undergo an upgrade, enhancing its sumptuous accommodations and Michelin-starred restaurant, Les Loges.
Radisson Collection continues to expand its collection of iconic hotels, offering travelers unparalleled experiences that celebrate local culture, culinary delights, and artistry. With its thoughtful and strategic growth, the brand aims to solidify its position in the luxury lifestyle hospitality sphere.